Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 Win x64 + Activator [Patch]
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017
Create beautiful vector art. The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile. It’s Illustrator like you’ve never seen it. See how the latest release helps you create with pixel-perfect accuracy, work more seamlessly with fonts and glyphs, and jumpstart your designs with templates. Go from blank page to brilliant. Illustrator is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets – including Adobe Stock – right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
- Pixel-perfect artwork creation
Draw paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid. Align existing artwork with a single click or by using simple transformations. Preserve Live Shapes and rounded corners, maintain alignment when scaling and rotating objects, and manually nudge segments and end points into perfect alignment.
- Faster font searching
Mark individual fonts as favorites to quickly find the one you need. Filter your list to see fonts you’ve recently used, find other fonts that are similar to one you like, or find fonts based on classifications like serif or handwritten.
- Easier use of glyphs
Use alternate glyphs for any character by simply selecting the character and choosing from an in-context menu. View and insert your most recently used glyphs, and sort glyphs for faster browsing.
- Quicker start to your designs
Jump-start design projects with easy access to presets as well as free Adobe Stock templates that you can access right from the File > New menu.
- Adobe Stock templates and search
Adobe Stock includes new design templates, and now you can drag and drop Adobe Stock search results from your Libraries panel right into your canvas to start using right away. Plus, you can right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
- New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
Libraries in Illustrator now support Adobe Stock templates. Plus, Send Link has been updated so you can now share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Libraries panel and updates automatically.
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with your desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Now you can buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Illustrator projects. Adobe Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
- Font and text enhancements
See a live preview by hovering over the font list with selected text, place loaded text inside a container, or fill a container with placeholder text to better visualize your designs. Easily work with type objects that have a common font family but different styles, and vice-versa.
- Zoom to selection
View and edit faster now that you can zoom into anything you’ve selected — an active point, a segment, a path, or an object.
- Modern user experience
A flat UI and new icons for tools and panels offer a cleaner look and help you focus on your artwork.
- And so much more
Also includes: New keyboard shortcuts, stability improvements, and more.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more.
- OpenGL 4.x
- To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: an Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD video adapter from those listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest drivers for optimal performance