Talkie Pro-Wi-Fi Calling, Chats,File Sharing v3.1.0 [Paid] [Latest]
Talkie Pro-Wi-Fi Calling
With Talkie (ex. Wi-Fi Talkie) you can organize communication between devices at distances of Wi-Fi signal without using an Internet connection or a cellular network.
• Working without Internet or a cellular network
• Voice calls
• Transferring files and folders at Wi-Fi speed
• Group chat
• Private messages
• No Ads
HOW TO USE TALKIE
1. Connect an existing Wi-Fi Network or create your own wireless network based on a Hotspot* of your phone or tablet, using “Network Manger” of Talkie.
2. Say people around you to connect the network you are connected.
3. Now you can use full functionality of Talkie!
FEATURES OF VOICE CALLS
• Good sound quality even if a Wi-Fi signal is very weak
• Unlimited number of active calls
• Speakerphone mode
• Bluetooth headset support
• Wired headset support
• Noise reduction
RANGE OF WI-FI SIGNAL
The range of Wi-Fi signal depends on a hotspot and connected devices. Usually the range is not more than 50 meters (150 feet) indoors and up to 150 meters (450 feet) outdoors.
WHERE TO USE TALKIE
• Now you can communicate with people in previously unavailable places: airplane, train or any other long-distance transport, forest and mountains, stadium, concert hall and other public places where a cellular signal is weak.
• Talkie is also well suited for communication within a Wi-Fi network of your home, office, school, university or dorms.
(*) If you create a hotspot while your device’s Internet connection enabled, then Internet tethering (sharing) becomes activated.